This blog is to provide you with free voice overs / acting and narration, while providing me with work for my portfolio. If you have an animation, a movie, a game, an answering machine, anything that requires a male voice, post a comment with your request and i'll record it for you!

Monday, April 10, 2006

I have a mic!

Well folks, I now have a professional mic thanks to the very nice Hal at theYoungpunx.com! Listen to their music and play their remixes! They are bloody good and they'll be even better in a few months.... heh heh

All thats next on the shopping list thingy is a pre-amp and proper recordings can begin!

So if i previously recorded something for you and you want it recorded proper like, then let me know. I'll be only to happy to do it again!

REMEMBER It's FREE-VO! The free is for FREE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home