This blog is to provide you with free voice overs / acting and narration, while providing me with work for my portfolio. If you have an animation, a movie, a game, an answering machine, anything that requires a male voice, post a comment with your request and i'll record it for you!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Whine and Dine

Recording is going along well. I have had a few requests and even though I am offering a free service, i have had an audition for paying work already! Wahey!

At the moment the work pile is huge! So if you have a request, please let me know a time frame for when you need it. I need to prioritise things and I don’t want to make people angry by being late on something i didn’t realise had an expiry. If you already have requested something, and you haven’t heard from me, please drop me a line and I can give you a estimate on when it will be ready. I'm flat out and will get to it soon, but if it’s urgent, please bring it to my attention!

I'll do anything, but some things will take priority over others.

Send a request, with a due date and Email and I'll record it for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home