This blog is to provide you with free voice overs / acting and narration, while providing me with work for my portfolio. If you have an animation, a movie, a game, an answering machine, anything that requires a male voice, post a comment with your request and i'll record it for you!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Audio Sample is online!

The sample/demo is online at janbielecki.voice123.com
Go have a listen and then send me an email or comment with something for me to record for you!
Wahey!The first step has been taken!

Don't forget its FREE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice VO.
The "Free" expression is very impactful. I think you got the point across.
becarefull though that you don't get people requesting you to narate "war and peace".

ohhh and maybe some more charactures I didn't get a good idea of the variety of characters.

Thu Feb 23, 09:19:00 am ACDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home