This blog is to provide you with free voice overs / acting and narration, while providing me with work for my portfolio. If you have an animation, a movie, a game, an answering machine, anything that requires a male voice, post a comment with your request and i'll record it for you!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Work, work, work, work!

I have received a good few dozen and a bit scripts and requests so far. FANTASTIC!

I have my work cut out for me that's for sure, but I still want more! So keep those requests coming. Most of the recordings will be done today, however the larger ones will take a wee bit longer, but I will get them done!

Someone asked if I do death threats. To be honest I don’t think I should, but I do do "scripts".

If you want an easy way to contact me, go through voice 123 as it has my profile there with contact details.

Remember Email me a request or post a comment (with email) and I’ll record it for you, for FREE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home