This blog is to provide you with free voice overs / acting and narration, while providing me with work for my portfolio. If you have an animation, a movie, a game, an answering machine, anything that requires a male voice, post a comment with your request and i'll record it for you!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

30 Recordings Done! v<^o^>v

I have just done a marathon session and recorded 30 pieces for people. I'm quite proud of my effort, and i hope those that i recorded for are happy with the recording! If not, tell me and I'll re-record.

I have decided that i'm sending all my files raw. No editing, no tweaking and no cuts. Just the session i recorded, or the best session of many. The idea is to save me time and allow you to choose which recording you like best. Thats why this.....

*Please Note the following is an impersonal disclaimer*
This recording is RAW and unedited and un-tooled. I’m sorry I have to send it like this, but if I was to edit and tune every file I record, you wouldn’t be receiving this file now, but much much later instead.

If you are not happy with the recording. PLEASE TELL ME and I will HAPPILY RE-RECORD it for you. No problems. All feedback (even if you don’t like it) is good feedback and welcome. I need to improve and I want to make you happy with my voice!

If you are looking for a good audio editor, try www.goldwave.com It’s been round for years and is a great app.


.....is at the bottom of all my emails. If i didnt do this, my request pile would never shrink and my girlfriend would leave me because of neglect! I REALLY DON'T WANT THAT!

So please keep the requests coming and tell your friends, post on blogs, link me, anything and I'll record your request for FREE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home