This blog is to provide you with free voice overs / acting and narration, while providing me with work for my portfolio. If you have an animation, a movie, a game, an answering machine, anything that requires a male voice, post a comment with your request and i'll record it for you!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Linking and Fun!

On the right hand side you may notice that I have added a list of all the Places and People who are using my voice. If i have left you or your site off, please let me know.

Keep the requests coming! And please tell your friends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Milo Andreas Wagner said...

Please could I have "Welcome to milowagner.com" ?
(my-low varg-ner)

Also a Japanese voicemail greeting, something generic, sorry I can't come to the phone right now, please leave a message, etc. etc.

Thanks!!

Milo Andreas Wagner
mail@milowagner.com

Tue Mar 07, 01:32:00 am ACDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i was wondering if you could do a couple of voices for the intro and a couple segments in this podcast im creating. for the intro song just say in a generic voice

"You're listening to Over the Line with Tyler, Peter, and Scott."

next please just say

"racist song of the week"

lastly please just say

"racist joke of the week"

all of them in a generic voice

Thank you very much and when you are done just email it to me at tyleredz@yahoo.com

Wed Mar 08, 11:18:00 am ACDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home